Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hellboy Day and Upcoming Temptations

There's really not all that much I'm interested in at the comic shop this week, but I do plan to drop in at Third Eye Comics for Hellboy Day. Should be a lot of fun, even if Ron Perlman doesn't show up! 

It's probably a good thing I won't be picking up anything new this week, since I have at least six graphic novels in my "to read" stack, most of them (thankfully) from the library. The rest of March should be okay, but look at some of the stuff that's coming in April:

 

Matt Kindt (Mind MGMT) takes on Star Wars with Rebel Heist #1 (I'll take the variant on the right, drawn by Kindt.)


Astro City HC


Lazarus Vol. 2


Manhattan Projects Vol. 4


Afterlife with Archie Vol. 1

and soooooo much more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment